Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023 Dun-Rite Service, located in Brantford, Ontario, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of Cleaner. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as possible. The positions available are either permanent or part-time. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, and TBD.
Details of Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Dun-Rite Service|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Salary||$16.50 to $17.25 hourly for 10 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Part-time|
Job Description for Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- It is expected that the candidate will dust furniture.
- The candidate must vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish fixtures and appliances in the kitchen and bathroom.
- The candidate will be responsible for collecting trash and emptying garbage cans.
Job Requirements for Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a secondary (high school) diploma or equivalent experience.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication skills.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The candidate must place a premium on values and ethics.
Work Setting for Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be required to work in the residence of the employer or client.
- The candidate will be required to work in an apartment/condo complex, a cleaning service company, a commercial building, a private residence, a recreational facility/institution, and a school or educational establishment/institution.
- The candidate will be required to work in a number of different locations.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior cleaning experience.
Additional Information for Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
Security and safety
- The applicant must be sociable.
- A thorough criminal record check, driver’s license validity check, and driving record check should be conducted on the candidate (abstract).
- The applicant must provide their own transportation.
- The candidate is able to utilize public transit.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate must complete the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
People Also Ask
Is there a demand for cleaners in Canada?
In Canada, light-duty cleaners have recently been designated as an in-demand occupation due to their high demand. So many employees relocate to Canada, especially experienced foreign cleaners. Canada is indisputably a place with abundant potential.
What is the average monthly wage for a cleaner in Canada?
The average annual wage for a cleaner in Canada is $32,175 or $16.5 per hour. Most experienced professionals earn up to $42,811 per year, while entry-level occupations begin at $29,250 per year.
Which type of cleaners earns the most?
Custodian/Substitute The highest-paid type of cleaner is the custodian, with an average income of $30,974 and an hourly rate of $14.89.