Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023 CanadaPost is accepting applications for the positions of Delivery Agent and Letter Carrier. Those seeking to work as Letter Carriers or Delivery Agents for Canada Post are invited to apply for all positions that are acceptable and eligible. It is a temporary position, and additional information on Canada Post Deliver agent and Letter Carrier positions is provided below. All qualified candidates will be considered, with special consideration given to those with disabilities. Disability includes both apparent and invisible impairments that affect Vision, hearing, flexibility, memory, pain, and dexterity, among other things.
Details of Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023
|Employer Name||Canada Post.|
|Position||Delivery agent or Letter Carrier.|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
|Employment Type||On-Call Employment.|
Job Description for Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023
- Canada Post is introducing on-call positions for Delivery Agents and Letter Carriers.
- Selected individuals become our delivery department partners.
- Appreciating the labor of being outdoors.
- Gain the opportunity to serve Canadians.
- You are responsible for managing, sorting, and preparing the day’s delivery.
Job Requirements for Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must possess a valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s license and about three years of driving experience.
- Candidates must be physically able to lift up to 50-pound objects and carry 35-pound loads.
- Candidates must guarantee their availability during business hours.
- Possessing an understanding of the English language and the ability to read, write, and speak English and/or French.
- Able to work regardless of the weather.
Job Responsibility of Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023
- The majority of the day is spent outdoors by candidates, and your job is to deliver packages to certain addresses.
- The day begins at the depot, where candidates collect items for delivery on a specified day.
Check Also: Restaurant Cashier Jobs in Canada 2023-Apply Now
How to Apply for Letter Carrier Delivery Agent Jobs In Canada 2023?
To apply for Canada Post Delivery Agent or Letter Carrier, candidates just have to click on the link below and enter the information asked in the Application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Canada Post’s letter carrier delivery agent earn?
The average Canada Post Letter Carrier’s hourly wage is $25. Canada Post letter carriers can earn between $16 and $35 per hour.
How does one become a Canadian mail carrier?
What do you need?
A valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s license with at least three years of safe driving (requires driver’s abstract).
The physical ability to consistently lift and carry packages weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb) and 15.9 kg (35 lb) throughout the day.
How much do Canada Post employees get paid?
Canada Post pays its employees an average hourly wage of C$23.64. The average hourly wage at Canada Post Corporation ranges from C$16.28 to C$35.98. 01-Jan-2023