Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs: This website contains the online Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Job Application Form 2023. The Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan is seeking well-disciplined, qualified, skilled, and experienced candidates to fill the posts listed below.
Department of Human Rights Jobs to apply for include (Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Public and Private Schools at ICT, Islamabad (Physiotherapist, Assistant, Stenotypist, Driver), Establishment of Project Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU), Islamabad (Project Planning and Appraisal Specialist / Deputy Director, Financial Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Naib Qasid). Now, let’s review additional Government job specifics.
The Ministry of Human Rights is a Government and Federal Government department tasked with overseeing and deciding all human rights-related issues. As a Government and federally constituted department, it offers Government employment possibilities for boys and females of all levels, including the specified quota, from master’s to matriculation level, and occasionally below.
Details of Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs
|Designations||Naib Qasid, Driver, Stenotypist, Assistant, Management|
|Education||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Master, Middle|
|Skills Level||Computer Basics, Typing|
|Offered Salary||PKR, 28000–218000|
|Last Date to Apply||May 20, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs
Master’s, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matric, or Middle qualification in the relevant discipline from an HEC-accredited university or from a recognized board, along with relevant experience, is required for all positions.
The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
The selected employees would receive a magnificent remuneration package ranging from Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 218,750, in accordance with the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs policy.
Vacant Positions in Inclusive Education for Children with Disability in Public and Private Schools at ICT, Islamabad:
Vacant Positions in Establishment of Project Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU), Islamabad:
- Project Planning and Appraisal Specialist / Deputy Director
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs
- Online applications are accepted at the National Job Portal, njp.gov.pk.
- Candidates may also submit an application using the form accessible at www.mohr.gov.pk / www.dgse.gov.pk.
- The application form, along with authenticated copies of the applicant’s educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, and proof of residence, should be sent to the address listed below.
- The application deadline is February 10, 2023.
- For the selection process, only online applications will be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be permitted.
- During the interview, original documents must be presented.
- Government and quasi-government personnel apply via the proper methods.
- The authority maintains the right to alter the number of positions.
People Also Ask:
How many human rights does Pakistan have?
The fundamental rights enumerated in the Constitution of Pakistan are freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, freedom of information, freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and the (contingent) right to bear arms.
Who appoints the Human Rights Commission chairman?
The President of India chooses the Chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission of India based on a recommendation from a committee under the leadership of the Prime Minister of India. Was this response useful?
How to work on human rights?
Human rights is a specialized field that is highly competitive to enter. Students will need to demonstrate a commitment to the area by becoming involved with relevant organizations, usually through voluntary work with organizations working in the area. A postgraduate degree in human rights law may also be helpful.