Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023 Do you possess a professional nursing degree and relevant experience? Not able to travel to the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, Australia, or other Western nations? Qatar would be an ideal destination for you, not only because of its ultramodern urban appearance but also because of its welcoming immigration policies towards international employees.
This posting describes a Private Nurse employment opening for the male head of a VIP family in Doha, Qatar. The identity of employer organization is Educated Households, which is a London-based domestic staff recruitment agency. The mission of the organization is to place elite-educated private employees (private nurses, housekeepers, nannies, and maids) with high-profile families in the Middle East and around the world.
The company is currently recruiting a TAGALOG-speaking REGISTERED NURSE with at least five years of nursing or hospital experience for a VIP family in Doha, Qatar. Ideal candidates must already reside in Doha; visa sponsorship is available for international applicants. The hosting family will organize work visas.
Details of Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023
- Title: Private Nurse/ Nanny
- Employer organization: Educated Households
- Company’s Headquarters: London
- Vacancy: 1
- Minimum knowledge: At least Bachelor in Nursing
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years
- Who can apply: All nationalities
- Expected Salary: Above- Market. Will be negotiated during the interview
- Expected benefits: Will be negotiated in the interview
Job Requirements of Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience working as a nurse or in a hospital context is required.
- Be willing, knowledgeable, and at ease with male patients.
- While applying for this position, candidates must be based in their country of origin.
- The candidate’s preferred location should be Doha, Qatar. However, applicants may be of any nationality.
Duties and responsibilities of Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023
- Be willing/comfortable/experienced in caring for a male stakeholder in a private domestic environment.
- Promote the Principal’s mental and physical health by administering high-quality nursing care. The candidate must be proficient in all theoretical, practical, and routine nursing and healthcare techniques.
- Perform routine inspections.
- Provide first aid as necessary.
- Administer medication and consult with the appropriate doctors, physicians, and health consultants to administer treatments in accordance with their instructions.
- Coordinate daily physical activities such as light exercises, light physiotherapeutic moves, wandering in the fresh air, etc., and make recommendations regarding healthcare.
- Prepare and maintain an organized filing system/documentation system for the principal’s health record.
Average Registered Nurse Salary in Qatar:
The salary of a registered nurse depends on a number of factors, including location (registered nurses residing in Qatar are paid more competitively than those residing in other countries), qualifications, and experience (the most important factors). According to Indeed.QA, a registered nurse’s salary in Qatar ranges between QAR 6,204 and QAR 10,170 per month. The selected candidates for this position will be compensated above-market rates, as stated in the job description’s perks. Therefore, this position is an exceptional opportunity!
Advantages of Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023
- Above-Market Compensation.
- Families will sponsor employment visas.
- Other employment perks will be discussed during the interview.
How to submit an application for Private Nurse Jobs in Qatar with visa sponsorship 2023?
- By clicking the link below, you will be redirected to the official employment search portal; once there, use the “Apply” button located beneath the job description.
- To narrow down your job search results, you can also use the search field and the location box. Type your job title, for example, “Registered VIP Nurses Jobs in Qatar”, “Registered Nurses Jobs in Qatar”, “Nurses Jobs in Qatar”, “Healthcare Jobs in Qatar”, “Nurses for VIP families in Qatar”, or “VIP Nurses Jobs in Qatar”.
- Select Doha, Qatar as your desired location to get more specific search results.
- As there is a high probability that your employer will note the layout/presentation, it is best to update your CV or resume and cover letter in accordance with current market trends.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job description and its requirements with consideration.
- Click the button labeled “Online Application” provided below.
- Provide the requested information and submit the application.
- Confirm that you have received a confirmation email for your submitted job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary of a registered nurse in a private facility in Qatar?
The average registered nurse salary at Hamad General Hospital in Qatar is approximately QAR 6,000 per month, which is 16% higher than the national average.
How do I apply for a position as a nurse in Qatar?
How to Get a Nursing Job in Qatar
Seek employment opportunities.
Recruiting Firm versus Direct Hire?
Prepare Your Important Documents.
Plan and Take the Qatar PROMETRIC Examination.
Data Flow Assurance.