Agricultural / Farm Jobs In Germany 2023: Due to a labor shortage, Germany is in desperate need of foreign workers. Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany 2023 with Visa sponsorship are the answer for those who believe that this highly developed country only requires a highly qualified skilled workforce. The fact is that Germany requires workers in all sectors, including primary, secondary, and tertiary education. According to Life in Germany, any foreign worker can find work in Germany’s agricultural sector because skilled workers and laborers are in high demand. As a result, nearly 1 million new jobs have been created in Germany.
A random survey of farm employers and employees in Germany revealed that the minimum wage for an agricultural/farm worker in Germany is €1,032. Aside from the attractive salary package, visa sponsorship is without a doubt the most significant benefit of this position. Germany is the world’s and the EU’s highest-paying country. So, getting a visa sponsored in such a country without having to do anything on your own would be nothing short of a miracle. Let’s dig a little deeper:
Details of Agricultural / Farm Jobs In Germany 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Farm Workers/ Agricultural workers
- Country: Germany
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Industry: Agriculture
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Relocation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Health Insurance: Yes
- Expected salary: €1000-1200
Requirements of Agricultural / Farm Jobs In Germany 2023
The following are the primary job requirements, according to the job advertisement:
- There is no minimum education requirement. There was no diploma, degree, or certification.
- You should be fluent in both basic German communication and the English language.
- There is no requirement for prior experience.
- Before beginning your full-time job, you must complete extensive training.
- You should have prior basic knowledge of crop (vegetable, animal) farming, animal care, animal health checks, and basic farm machinery operation.
- A valid and attested driver’s license from your home country, as well as a check of your driving record.
- Check for a criminal record.
- You may be required to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Physically demanding because you must work in a fast-paced environment and walk frequently. You must also handle heavy loads of packed crops.
- All necessary and supporting visa documentation.
Benefits of Agricultural / Farm Jobs In Germany 2023
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Decent lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Free Accommodation.
- Many employers offer free food or other on-site amenities.
- Job security and stability.
- Employee Social welfare benefits.
- Health Insurance.
Top in-demand Agricultural Jobs in Germany
- General Farm Worker.
- Dairy Farm Worker.
- Fruit/Vegetable Pickers.
- Farm Foreman.
- Poultry Farm Workers.
- Livestock Attendants/ Cattle Attendants.
- Farm Supervisor.
- Agricultural Engineer.
- Agricultural data collector.
- Irrigation Expert.
- Breeding Assistant/ Specialist.
- Mechanic Agricultural workers.
- Agricultural Research fellow.
- Advisor Agricultural and Development Policy.
- Sales manager/ associate/ person.
- Vet/ Vet Assistants.
- Seasonal Workers.
- Soil Samplers.
- Crop Consultant.
- Greenhouse Labour.
Average Salary of an Agricultural/ Farm Worker in Germany
The average salary for agricultural / farm jobs in Germany varies depending on the job role, education, experience, location, and other factors. However, according to Salary Expert, the following are the average salaries in Germany for some common agricultural jobs:
- Fruit/Vegetable Pickers: €1,500 to €2,000 per month.
- Livestock/ Dairy Farm Worker: €2,000 to €3,000 per month.
- Farmers: €2000-€2500
How to Agricultural / Farm Jobs In Germany 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application button provided below the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. In the search bar, type your job title, such as “Agricultural Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship”, “Farm Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship”, or “Farmer Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship”, and select the location, such as Munich, Germany.
- It is preferable to write your CV or resume and cover letter in German, as your employer is likely to use German as a working language. Make sure your resume/CV is up to date.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the requirements. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” button to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see if you received a confirmation email for your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Salary of an Agricultural/ Farm Worker in Germany
Fruit/Vegetable Pickers: €1,500 to €2,000 per month.
Livestock/ Dairy Farm Worker: €2,000 to €3,000 per month.
How to get farm work in Germany?
To become a farmer in Germany, you must first complete an apprenticeship as a farmer in Germany. You only need a secondary school diploma or an international school diploma with at least 9 grades for this.