Federal Ombudsman posts have been posted for public application. This most recent federal ombudsman job posting is published today in the Express. Within fifteen days of this advertisement’s publication, the federal ombudsman secretariat will accept applications from qualified and experienced Pakistanis seeking harassment protection.
The Federal Ombudsman investigates complaints and defends the rights of the general public, therefore we may say that it represents the people’s interests by examining and responding to their concerns. The Federal Ombudsman has regional offices in Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Sukkur, Quetta, Faisalabad, Dera Ismail Khan, and Hyderabad in addition to its headquarters in Islamabad. The chosen individuals will be appointed to positions in the central and regional offices.
The appointment will occur on a consistent basis. Online applications are required from Pakistani citizens who meet the qualifications, experience, and age restrictions. The applications will be submitted via Open Testing Service online (OTS). Applications submitted manually or after the deadline will not be considered.
Details of Federal Ombudsman Jobs In Pakistan
|6||Qualification||Primary to Master|
|7||Age Limit||18-35 Years|
Benefits of Federal Ombudsman Jobs In Pakistan
- Service to the public: By representing the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat and resolving taxpayer concerns, employees have the opportunity to positively influence the public. It entails assisting individuals in navigating intricate tax issues and promoting equity within the tax system.
- Approach to Problem Solving: In order to address complaints and disputes, Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat personnel are frequently required to solve complex problems. Engaging in the resolution of taxpayer issues can engender intellectual stimulation and a feeling of fulfillment.
- Comprehending Legal and Regulatory Aspects: The position may require an in-depth knowledge of tax regulations, laws, and procedures. Those with an interest in the legal and regulatory facets of taxation may find this information to be significant.
- Skills in Advocacy and Mediation: A position involving taxpayer complaints necessitates proficient advocacy and mediation abilities. Employees may serve as intermediaries between tax authorities and taxpayers, attempting to reach equitable and just resolutions.
- Government Benefits for Employment: Frequently, government employment entails perks like medical insurance, retirement savings, and job security. The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat may offer the aforementioned benefits.
- Advancements in Professional Development: There may be opportunities for professional development available to those employed in this capacity, such as training in dispute resolution techniques and tax legislation. This may expand their career advancement opportunities and improve their skill set.
- Enhancement of Transparency: Through their involvement in resolving taxpayer grievances and upholding the integrity of tax procedures, personnel contribute to the system’s transparency and accountability. Thus, public confidence in government institutions may be bolstered.
- A Confusion of Duties: A variety of responsibilities may be associated with this position, such as investigating complaints, proposing solutions, and conducting investigations. This diversity can contribute to the job’s appeal and vitality.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: Employment within a government agency affords individuals the chance to establish professional connections with individuals who are knowledgeable in the domains of public administration, taxation, and law. Developing such connections can be advantageous for professional advancement.
- Satisfaction at Work: Achieving favorable outcomes for taxpayers and resolving their complaints can contribute significantly to an individual’s job satisfaction. It can be gratifying to know that one’s efforts contribute directly to the welfare of taxpayers and the integrity of the tax system.
Vacancies for Federal Ombudsman Jobs In Pakistan
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admin) (BPS-18)
- Publication Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Admin) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Incharge (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-16)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
Required Qualification & Age Limit
|Sr.#||Post Name||Total Posts||Age Limit||Qualification|
|1||Legal Advisor||01||Minimum 45 Years||LLM/LLB|
|2||Deputy Director (Admin)||01||25-35 Years||Master Degree|
|3||Publication Officer||01||25-35 Years||MS/Master degree in mass communication/media science|
|4||Assistant Publication Officer||01||22-30 Years||MS/Master degree in mass communication/media science|
|5||Assistant Director (Admin)||01||22-30 Years||Master’s Degree in public adm.|
|6||Superintendent||01||22-30 Years||Bachelor Degree|
|7||Assistant Registrar||03||22-30 Years||LLB/LLM|
|8||Assistant Private Secretary||01||22-28 Years||Bachelor|
|9||Assistant Incharge||01||20-30 Years||Bachelor|
|10||Stenotypist||05||20-28 Years||Intermediate+typing speed 30 w.p.m|
|11||Lower Division Clerk||03||20-28 Years||Matric+typing speed 30 w.p.m|
|12||Driver||05||18-30 Years||Primary Pass+ Driving License|
|13||Naib Qasid||03||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|14||Mali||01||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|15||Chowkidar||04||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|16||Farash||01||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|17||Cook||01||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|18||Sanitary Worker||03||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
Check Also: DHL Nigeria Jobs Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
How To Apply For Federal Ombudsman Jobs In Pakistan
(1)Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements must submit their applications online at https://ots.org.pk. The link will be accessible within twenty-four hours.
(2)After submitting an online application, download the created challan form and pay the needed money.
(3)After paying the requisite fee, candidates must send the prescribed application form and original fee challan to the address listed below.
Address: Manager of Operations (FOSPAH), Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Phase-06, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
Who is Pakistan’s current federal Ombudsman?
Syed Tahir Shahbaz , Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) of Pakistan
Prior to his nomination as Wafaqi Mohtasib, he served as Secretary of the Government of Pakistan’s Establishment Division. He received his LL.M. and M.Sc. from Karachi University.
Who appoints Pakistan’s federal Ombudsman?
The president appoints the Mohtasib for a four-year term, which cannot be extended or renewed.
What are the responsibilities of Pakistan’s Ombudsman?
The ombudsman possesses the same powers as a Civil Court under the code of civil procedure for summoning and compelling the attendance of any person, compelling the production of documents, receiving testimony on affidavits, and issuing commissions for the examination of witnesses.