Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners: Food Service Supervisor/Manager Jobs are an excellent career path for those with little education or experience but strong administration and interpersonal skills. Your job is simple, but it pays well.
Our current employer is Total Pan, a restaurant in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. This job has two open positions, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. It’s a full-time/permanent position. Continue reading to learn about the job in detail:
Details of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners
- Job Title: Food Services Manager/ Supervisor.
- Employer’s name: Royal Pan, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Job Industry: Hoteling/ Food services
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent.
- Duty Hours: 30 hours per week.
- No. of vacancies: 2
- Experience Required: Will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 18-onwards.
- Expected Salary: CAD17 per hour.
Requirements of Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada for foreigners
- There is no need for specialized education, and there are no minimum educational requirements. A high school diploma is sufficient.
- It would be preferable if you had at least one year of experience. There is fierce competition for this job role because there are only two vacancies available. As a result, the more experience a candidate has, the more likely he is to be chosen.
- Candidates with prior experience in a catering company, hospital/medical facility, or clinic will be given preference.
- The candidate must be physically fit enough to stand for extended periods of time.
- You must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- The candidate must have enough money in his account to cover the relocation fee.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment. He must have additional managerial, administrative, and leadership abilities. He should have excellent eye-hand coordination in order to detect any mismanagement, error, or other violation.
- You must have a valid work permit and visa. You can also work while on a student visa. You must apply for a work visa in the unskilled category for this position. Because Canada employs a point-based immigration system, you must obtain the minimum score required for work-related immigration.
- During your first month on the job, you must attend a training program.
Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Food Services Manager
- The candidate will be in charge of directing kitchen employees in daily operations such as cooking, food presentation, food serving, and supply handling.
- Give advice on menu planning, recipe standards, portion control, waste management, and so on.
- Keeping track of and ordering food supplies for the kitchen. They are also in charge of inspecting deliveries.
- Budget planning and management in the kitchen.
- Coordination of activities of personnel in charge of food production, preparation, and service, such as chefs, waiters, dishwashers, kitchen assistants, and so on.
- Cleaning the kitchen and workstations.
- Having a thorough understanding of health, safety, and hygiene standards and ensuring that they are followed by the kitchen staff.
- Must be well-versed in all dietary cures and preventions, such as
- Cooking customized meals for patients according to dietitian instructions or preparing meals for customers with food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
- Kitchens and food service areas are being inspected.
- Organizing and managing buffets, banquets, and other special events.
Benefits of Food Services Manager Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- Food for free.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- Medical insurance is provided at no cost.
- Transportation is provided for free.
- On-the-Spot Visa Application (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- The flight on the Spot (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Annual Holidays are paid.
- Overtime is compensated.
- The job is simple; you quickly adapt to your work settings or routine.
- Employees receive social and long-term advantages.
How to Apply for Food Service Manager Jobs in Canada
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application button provided below the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Fill in the blanks with your job title, such as “Food Services Manager/Supervisor Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship,” “Catering Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship,” “Food Services/ Sector Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship,” or “Hotel Management Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ for Foreigners.”
- Select Ontario, Canada from the location bar to the right of the search bar.
- It is preferable to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter in accordance with current market trends, as your employer may notice the layout/presentation.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the requirements. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” button to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see if you received a confirmation email for your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a food service attendant earn in Canada?
In Canada, the average salary for a Food Service Worker is $29,640.
What qualities do you need to be a food service manager?
Food service managers must be knowledgeable about all aspects of the restaurant industry, including how to budget for supplies, follow regulations, and manage employees. Communication abilities. Food service managers must be able to give clear orders to staff and effectively communicate information to employees and customers.