BELLA ROMA PIZZERIA RESTAURANT LTD., situated in Vancouver, BC, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the job of Food service supervisor. The successful individual will need to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to Permanent or Full-time work.
Details of Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada:
|BELLA ROMA PIZZERIA RESTAURANT LTD.
|Food service supervisor
|No. of vacancies
|$18.60 hourly for 35 hours per week
|Permanent employment, full-time
Job Description for Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada:
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and directing the actions of food preparation and portioning staff members.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include assuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be responsible for tracking inventory, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be responsible for the creation and submission of reports.
- The applicant will be responsible for supervising and inspecting tray assembly.
- The candidate must supervise and inspect the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules.
Job Requirements for Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have the minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Benefits of Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada:
- Leadership Experience: By supervising and coordinating the activities of food service staff, individuals have the opportunity to acquire leadership experience in the role of food service supervisor. This experience may prove beneficial for professional advancement.
- Stable Employment: With ongoing demand, the food service industry, which includes restaurants and cafes, is a stable sector. Particularly prevalent in bustling urban regions are stable employment opportunities for food service supervisors.
- Customer Interaction: Food service administrators frequently engage in conversations with patrons, attending to their inquiries and guaranteeing a gratifying gastronomic encounter. This presents a chance to cultivate robust interpersonal and customer service proficiencies.
- Multitasking and Time Management: Multitasking and time management are fundamental responsibilities of this position. One such responsibility is the coordination of staff, resolution of customer inquiries, and maintenance of the establishment’s seamless operation. This facilitates the growth of effective time management and multitasking abilities.
- Culinary Exposure: Food service supervisors are frequently exposed to a wide range of culinary facets of the industry. A greater comprehension of food preparation, menu planning, and kitchen operations may result from this exposure.
- Team Management: Supervising a group of food service employees is the duty of the supervisors, which affords the chance to cultivate leadership and team management abilities. This expertise may prove beneficial in advancing one’s career.
- Health and Safety Knowledge: Acquiring health and safety knowledge is of utmost importance in the food service industry. Food service supervisors acquire expertise and practical knowledge regarding the establishment and upkeep of occupational health and safety protocols.
- Benefits for Employees: Certain food service employers provide benefits to their staff, including but not limited to health insurance, retirement programs, and food and beverage discounts. These perks have the potential to augment the total remuneration bundle.
- Potential for Progression: Food service supervisors might be presented with avenues for professional growth and development within the food and hospitality sector. This may entail transitioning into managerial positions, such as that of a food and beverage manager or restaurant manager.
- Dynamic Work Environment: The food service industry is characterized by its dynamic and fast-paced nature, which can contribute to a work environment that is both stimulating and diverse. Supervisors of food service may discover the variety and difficulty of daily tasks to be intellectually stimulating.
How to Apply for Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada:
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Is a supervisor of food service eligible for PR in Canada?
The NOC code for food service managers is 6311. This category meets the Express Entry requirements. It means that applicants with the fewest points can apply immediately for permanent residency.
What are the qualifications for a supervisor?
Supervisors must have either a high school diploma or a GED. Several individuals hold advanced degrees in management or a related discipline. A supervisor in specialized businesses will also be needed to hold the necessary certificates.
Is food processing a viable profession in Canada?
If you are interested in beginning a career as a food technologist, Food Science & Technology is a very lucrative professional path. Due to labor scarcity, the breadth of food technology cannot diminish in Canada. The typical pay and job function may vary depending on the type of program and degree of study.