International Graduate Scholarship in Japan: Applications are invited for the International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023-24. Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2023 is open to all international students from around the world. Students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Japan are encouraged to apply. The Tokyo Institute of Technology provides International Scholarships to students of any nationality. Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships has fully funded scholarships available for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Almost all academic subjects and majors are available for postgraduate study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. The scholarship will pay all of the costs associated with completing the degree. Students without IELTS/TOFEL or understanding of Japanese can apply using an English Proficiency Certificate. The duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is two years, whereas the duration of the Combined Master’s and Ph.D. Degree and Doctoral Degree is three years.
The University of Tokyo, located in Tokyo, Japan, was founded in 1877. It is a public research facility. More than 30,000 national and international students attend the university. The university is ranked third in the country and twentieth worldwide. The institute provides high-quality education to its pupils, and Japan is an educational powerhouse.
Details About International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24:
|Tokyo Institute of Technology
|Masters, PhD, Combined
|15 October 2023
Financial Benefits of International Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship offered by the Japanese Government through MEXT University. The following money will be provided under the award to pay study expenses:
- Tuition Fee Exemption: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be waived. MEXT Scholars do not have to pay an application fee.
- Cost of Travel: Round-trip Airfare Tickets will be distributed from the home country to Japan and back again.
- Stipend per month:
- Monthly salary for a master’s degree: 147,000 yen
- Doctorate: 148,000 Yen per month
Available Fields & Majors:
Tokyo Institute of Technology University in Japan offers the following academic subjects and majors for master’s, doctorate, and combined masters and doctoral degrees. All study areas are included below:
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
School of Materials and Chemical Technology:
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
School of Computing:
- Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology:
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
To apply for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan (Fully Funded), you must prepare the following documents:
- ID Photo
- Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech Faculty Member
- Field of Study and Study Program (in designated format)
- Summary of thesis
- English Proficiency Score Report
- A copy of your passport or residence card
- Verification of application fee payment
- Academic transcripts
- Certificate of graduation and degree
- Supporting documentation from the referee
- Recommendation letter
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship:
To be eligible for an International Graduate Scholarship in Japan, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who have successfully finished 16 years of schooling (Master’s Degree) outside of Japan or whose degree will be completed before the enrollment date.
- International students from any country with diplomatic relations with Japan are welcome.
- The candidate must have been born on or after April 2, 1987.
- Students must apply for the academic study field in which they previously studied or a relevant field.
- If applying for a Master’s Degree, you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D., you must have a Master’s degree.
- If a student’s native language is not English, he or she may submit an English Proficiency Certificate from a former university and be excluded from the Language Test.
The deadline for applying for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan is October 15, 2023.
How to Apply for International Graduate Scholarship?
To apply for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Contact any potential supervisor by sending your CV and any other documents that may be requested, and obtain an acceptance letter for their lab.
- Then, send the Acceptance Letter to the Admissions Office. They will send you the link to the online application.
- Prepare all of the above-mentioned documents for submission.
- Fill out the Online Application Form properly and submit all relevant documents.
People Also Ask:
How to get a scholarship in Japan as an international student?
There are two ways to apply for a Japanese Government Scholarship: by sending an application to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) with a letter of recommendation from a Japanese embassy or other Japanese diplomatic mission in your country, or by sending an application to the MEXT with a suggestion from a Japanese embassy or other Japanese diplomatic mission in your country.
Do Japanese universities give scholarships to international students?
International learners who have been enrolled in a Japanese university through a student exchange agreement are qualified to apply for the JASSO Scholarship for Short-Term Study in Japan. This scholarship offers a stipend per month of 80,000 yen for the entire period of your stay in Japan.