Laborer fruit farming LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023 A & M Toor Farm Ltd. of Abbotsford, British Columbia is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Fruit Farm Laborer. A & M Toor Farm Ltd. is well-known as a supplier and producer of fruits and vegetables. We are known for providing high-quality items with innovative services. On the farm, we are renowned for having a team of experts who develop new farming practices daily. Successful candidates for the position will be needed to begin work as soon as possible. The part of Fruit Farm Laborer is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
- The name of the employer is A & M Toor Farm Ltd.
- Position: Labourer, fruit growing
- Six vacancies exist.
- The seasonal job pays $15.65 per hour for 30 to 70 hours per week and offers 30 to 70 hours per week. Full time
- 207 Columbia Street, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 5S7
- Many places of employment
- Blueberries, cucumbers, garlic, raspberries, strawberries, and sweet corn are the types of plants grown.
Requirements of Laborer fruit farming LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023
- Languages: Applicants must have English language proficiency.
- Education: Applicants do not need standard academic credentials.
- Experience: Experience is not required; training will be provided.
- Expertise with machinery and equipment: Tractor, Farm Truck, Fertilizer Applicator, Fruit Harvester, Loader, Sprayer or Duster, Tillage Equipment, and Fertilizer Applicator
- The candidates must be able to operate in a high-pressure, fast-paced atmosphere, as well as be physically demanding and able to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidates must be able to meet tight deadlines and pay close attention to detail. They must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended amounts of time.
- Candidates must be able to manage weighty loads.
- The candidates must have Hand-Eye Coordination and the ability to differentiate between colors.
The candidates should have good judgment, be organized, and be team players.
- Candidates must be capable of brush collection, crop cleaning, and clipping.
- Candidates must be able to train fruit trees, grade produce, and harvest veggies by hand.
- Candidates must be able to hoe crops, tie, weed, position shoots, and harvest vegetables.
- Candidates must be able to sow, grow, and irrigate crops and harvest crops.
- Candidates must be able to operate and repair farm equipment and machinery.
How to Apply for Laborer fruit farming LMIA Jobs In Canada 2023?
If the position is a good fit for you and you meet the minimum qualifications, you can now apply (along with your resume) using the information listed below.
By Adress :
207 Columbia Street
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian fruit farm laborer earn?
The average annual wage for fruit farm laborers in Canada is $27,300, or $14 per hour.
How can you apply to pick fruit in Canada?
If you wish to pick fruit in Canada as a foreign worker, you need to obtain a work permit.
There are several possibilities available if you wish to work temporarily in Canada.
IEC working holiday visa program (SAWP)