HARKUL TRANSPORT LTD, located at 5524 125 A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5W 1V3, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Mechanic assistant. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings about Permanent or Full-time work. The LMIA has approved the position of Mechanic’s Assistant (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Mechanic Helper Jobs In Canada:
|HARKUL TRANSPORT LTD
|No. of vacancies
|$22.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
|Permanent employment, Full time
|5524 125 A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5W 1V3
Job Description for Mechanic Helper Jobs In Canada:
- The candidate must transport various tools, equipment, and materials.
- During surveying activities, the candidate must hold stakes.
- The candidate must inform employees and the wider public about safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to assist craftsmen, apprentices, and other workers with a variety of laboring tasks as directed.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machinery and the surrounding work environment.
Job Requirements for Mechanic Helper Jobs In Canada:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Benefits of Mechanic Helper Jobs In Canada:
- Practical Experience: Mechanic Helpers acquire hands-on experience that aids in the development of technical skills through their engagement with tools and apparatus.
- Prospects for Professional Growth: This entry-level role may function as a catalyst for advancing one’s career in the automotive or mechanical repair sector. There may be opportunities for helpers to develop professionally and advance in their capacities.
- Training and Skill Development: Mechanic Helpers are frequently enrolled in training programs offered by employers, which serve to enhance their proficiency in areas such as vehicle maintenance, repair methodologies, and safety protocols.
- Industry Knowledge: Mechanic Helpers gain exposure to various types of apparatus and vehicles, which enriches their comprehension of mechanical systems and imparts them with valuable industry knowledge.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborating with seasoned technicians and mechanics fosters team spirit and affords individuals the chance to gain knowledge from seasoned experts.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: By aiding in the diagnosis of mechanical issues, troubleshooting mechanical problems, and contributing to the resolution of mechanical issues, mechanic helpers develop problem-solving abilities.
- Job Security: Job security is a factor that supportive staff and proficient mechanics require; therefore, Mechanic Helpers may encounter a consistent stream of employment prospects.
- Competitive Salaries: In Canada, mechanic assistants may be compensated competitively, with some employers even providing supplementary perks or incentives contingent upon performance and experience.
- Industry Connections: Mechanic Helpers are allowed to cultivate professional relationships within the automotive or mechanical repair sector, potentially enhancing their prospects for future employment endeavors.
- Comprehending Safety Protocols and Procedures: Mechanic Helpers acquire knowledge and comply with safety protocols and procedures, thereby developing an appreciation for the critical nature of workplace safety.
- Potential Exposure to Diverse Vehicles: The extent of vehicle exposure that Mechanic Helpers may receive may vary among employers, encompassing compact automobiles, substantial pickup trucks, and specialized machinery.
- Physical Fitness: The occupation frequently demands the execution of physical duties, which aids in the cultivation of physical fitness and endurance.
- Prospects for Professional Growth: Mechanic Helpers may be able to enhance their career prospects by gaining supplementary training and experience, thereby qualifying for more specialized positions within the automotive or mechanical repair industry.
- Community Service and Productivity: Mechanic Helpers make a valuable contribution to the safety and functionality of vehicles within the community through their maintenance and repair services.
- Adaptability: Mechanic Helpers cultivate adaptability and flexibility by operating in a dynamic and occasionally fast-paced environment, which necessitates appropriate responses to various repair tasks and challenges.
How to Apply for Mechanic Helper Jobs In Canada:
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Is there a demand for auto mechanics in Canada?
In the present Canadian economy, the need for qualified mechanics is significant. Your skill set will always be in demand in our country, whether you work in a car dealership or the Marines. Choosing to work as a mechanic in Canada has numerous advantages!
What is the function of a mechanic assistant?
Under the supervision of a journey-level technician, does common repairs such as changing brake shoes and relining brakes, replacing fuel injectors, carburetors, fuel tanks, distributors, alternators, and lights; disassembling, fixing, and reassembling automotive parts.
What credentials are required to become a mechanic in Canada?
A program of apprenticeship includes both on-the-job and classroom instruction. In general, it takes 7,220 hours (about four years) to become competent as an Automotive Service Technician. This includes 6,500 hours of on-the-job training and 720 hours of classroom instruction.