Nanyang Scholarship in Singapore 2023-24: Applications for the Nanyang Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open! The scholarship is reported to be the first study aid program for overseas undergraduate students at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
The scholarship is available to excellent undergraduate students interested in studying at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. Students who have demonstrated academic distinction and leadership potential are strongly encouraged to apply.
We normally recommend that applicants who fall into the above categories prepare at each level of the application and interview process.
Summary of the Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Nanyang Technological University
- Country: Singapore
- Course: Undergraduate Programs
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Nanyang Technological University
Established 41 years ago, on the 1st of August 1981 precisely, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, is a national research university.
Nanyang Technological University is often ranked among the world’s top 20 institutions of higher learning, with over 30,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences.
Benefits of Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates
- Nanyang Scholarship provides Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees.
- Selected Candidates will receive a living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Successful Candidates will be provided with an allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year for Accommodation. Please note that this allowance is only for students who reside in NTU hostels.
- Scholarship holders will receive up to a $5,000 Travel grant although this is subject to terms and conditions provided in the Travel Grant Form.
- A Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates?
To be eligible for the Nanyang Scholarship 2023 in Singapore:
Step 1. Applicants should first submit an application for admission, after which an application for a scholarship can be submitted
- Applicants should have the qualifications below:
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
- A Diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore
- NUS High School Diploma
- IB Diploma
Step 2. Complete the application form via this link:
Step 3. Click this link:
Eligibility Criteria for Nanyang Scholarship for International Undergraduate
- Open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Successful Nanyang Scholarship holders are expected to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Have Excellent co-curricular records and good leadership qualities and potential.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarship recipients must not, without the approval of the University, be holding any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, or awards.
- He/She is required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. The academic performance will be reviewed each semester.
- Scholarship holders must be willing to assume the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university
Documents Required for Application
- A recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- A referee’s appraisal online is to be completed by the applicant’s school teacher.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that NTU provides full scholarships to overseas students?
To new foreign and European students, we offer distinguished, competitive scholarships valued at up to 50%. To qualify for a scholarship, you must have the offer to pursue a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at NTU (including Confetti courses) in September 2023.
Is it true that NTU Singapore offers scholarships to overseas students?
All nationalities are welcome. Successful applicants should enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the duration of your studies at NTU.