The New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 is now open for applications. Apply for the New Zealand Government Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2023-24. The New Zealand Manaaki Scholarships provide funding for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees. Scholarships to study in New Zealand are available from the New Zealand government to international applicants.
A scholarship from New Zealand will transform and enrich your life. This scholarship program allows for study at any New Zealand institution. To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must be 18 years old. No upper age limit applies to applicants. However, applicants under the age of 40 are preferred.
Read More: Marriott Hotel Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023
New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
Levels of study Available
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3.5 years)
Expected Start dates
We intend for Pacific scholars selected in 2023 to begin their studies in New Zealand in Semester 1, 2024.
Approved NZ Universities
There are eleven approved universities. It indicates that you are eligible to attend any of these universities under the New Zealand Government Scholarship Program.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Wintec – Waikato Institute of Technology
- Complete tuition coverage
- a subsistence allowance
- a capitalization allowance
- Medical coverage is required in New Zealand.
- Airfare Travel to and from one’s own nation.
- travel insurance.
- For many postgraduate students, the scholarship covers travel home (one or two trips, depending on the length of the scholarship) and research and thesis costs.
- Visa cost.
- Age Requirement: Minimum age of 18 years old.
- You are only required to apply for a student visa if we offer and you accept a scholarship.
- You are not required to submit an IELTS Test prior to the decision. Only finalists will be required to provide proof.
- Must originate from a qualifying country.
Applicants from Pacific, Asian, African, Caribbean, Latin American, and Commonwealth nations are welcome to submit an application.
For all countries, the application deadline for the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarship is February 28, 2023.
How to Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a full scholarship in New Zealand in 2023?
Use scholarship databases like StudySpy and Generosity New Zealand.
Visit the websites of the schools you wish to attend and search for scholarship information.
What is the average GPA for a full scholarship in 2023?
Not only is a 4.0 Grade Point Average a high GPA, but it is also an impressive GPA that is sure to catch the attention of many scholarship providers. Since the typical minimum GPA for a full-ride scholarship is 3.5, a 4.0 will always exceed the minimum requirement.