Painter jobs in Canada 2023: Applicants satisfying this criterion are urged to apply, as this is a full-time position with flexible hours. There will be interviews, and those who do well will be offered the position and immediately begin the hiring process. LMIA has been approved for this position.
Description of Painter jobs in Canada 2023
The selected candidate is accountable for:
- Painting and varnishing interior and external surfaces
- Using putty and plaster to seal cracks and holes.
- Putting wallpaper on walls made of various materials
- encompassing uncovered items and surfaces
- Cost estimation and negotiation for the task
- Investing in painting supplies
- Using varnishes and sealants to achieve a durable finish
- Maintaining a clean workplace
- Placing leftover paint in the correct location
- Understanding the needs and wants of the consumer
- Combining paints to get the desired hue and texture
- Ensuring the project is effectively completed
Requirement for Painter jobs in Canada 2023
The selected candidate is needed to:
- Come to work early
- Must be outcome driven
- Possess a good outlook and be enthusiastic. Gotta be approachable. Must be affable and bondable.
- Have excellent Interpersonal and judgemental skills
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills Customer-focused
- Must possess strong morals and ideals
- Should have planning and time management skills
The selected applicant must have a minimum of a high school diploma and 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles/industries.
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Kingston, ON
The selected individual would operate under the following conditions:
- Standing or bending for extended periods is performed
- extra work is performed when necessary.
- Must be able to fulfill stringent timelines
- Often repetitive actions are performed
The selected candidate would work in a setting where:
- Work is performed in places with a strong odor
- Tight compliance with safety requirements is necessary.
- Working in hot, cold, and warm climates
- Must possess excellent eye-hand coordination
The selected individual would earn $21.00-$22.00 per hour working 40 hours per week.
How to Apply for Painter jobs in Canada 2023
Ensure that you have read our prior articles on how to apply for employment in Canada. Afterward, you may submit your application to the email address shown below.
Submit the Application by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, how much money does a painter make?
In Canada, a house painter may earn an average salary of $38,025, or $19.50 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $31,444, while the average yearly salary for experienced professionals is $43,875.
Where can I learn to paint in Canada?
Via BC’s Industry Training Authority, you can obtain certification by completing a three- to four-year apprenticeship program (ITA). You may only get certified as a painter and decorator by completing the apprenticeship program and passing the Interprovincial Red Seal exam, which is the capstone test for this profession.