Pizza cook Jobs in Canada 2023 The Pizza cook position at 1268389 BC LTD in Gellatly, BC is open to self-motivated applicants with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The schedule of shifts has yet to be set.
- Name of Employer: 1268389 BC LTD
- Position: Pizza cooks No. of vacancies: 2
- $17.50 to $18.50 per hour for 40 hours worked per week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Location: Gellatly, British Columbia
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and cooking both full meals and specific dishes and delicacies.
- The candidate is required to make meals for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and cooking customized meals for patients per the dietitian’s or chef’s instructions.
- The candidate must create menus, determine portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies, and determine food requirements and expenses.
- The candidate must conduct inspections of kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing employees in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will be expected to place supply and equipment orders.
- The candidate will supervise kitchen personnel and assistance.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining food, supply, and equipment inventories and records.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate will be tasked for recruiting and hiring personnel.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include monitoring kitchen operations.
Requirements of Pizza cook Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
The individual will be expected to work in a city.
- Conditions de travail and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply for Pizza cook Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary of a pizza chef in Canada?
What is the salary of a pizza chef in Canada? In Canada, the average pizza chef wage is $30,225 per year, or $15.50 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $27,300 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $35,100 per year.
Is pizza cook a hard job?
It is arduous, sweaty, and hot labor. You must be able to transport 50-pound bags of flour, buckets of dough, and a staggering quantity of cheese. Whether it is 90 degrees or -20 degrees outside, you must remain on your feet for 12 hours per day in front of the oven.