Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain 2023: Are you overeducated? Do you desire to relocate to the Gulf countries as a result of your country’s economic crisis? You should consider a Security Guard Career in Bahrain. Bahrain’s government and business organizations promote numerous employment openings in Pakistan through local brokers for around a year. These Employment Advertisements are discovered through online job search portals, websites, newspapers, and E-newspapers.
It does not require much education or experience as an unskilled employment role. According to the paper adverts, everyone from Middle to Master can apply. Many organizations, however, make a Matric level education mandatory. Because of this fortunate situation, Security Guard jobs in Bahrain with visa sponsorship are a precious and life-changing prospect for job searchers. You apply for the job first, and the company decides whether or not to call you in for an interview. When you are chosen for the interview and pass it, the visa application process begins. Details and a list of Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain With Visa Sponsorship 2023 may be found below.
Details of Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Security Guard
- Region: Bahrain
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 150-200 BHD
- Duty timing: 12 hours
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Minimum height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: No
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent
Requirements of Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain
- You should be able to read and write English fluently.
- You must be at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Matric-level education is required.
- Experience of at least two years is required.
- Understanding basic Arabic conversation would be advantageous.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain
- Visa sponsorship is provided at no cost.
- Full-time employment.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- Transportation is provided at no cost.
- Flight will be scheduled as soon as the job is confirmed.
- The corporation pays for all medical bills.
- Foreign workers have several rights and privileges under Bahrain’s Labour Law.
- The road to permanent residency in Bahrain. The position is initially contract-based. But, if you do well, your visa may be extended and you may eventually be offered a permanent position.
- Affordably priced salary package.
How to apply for Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain 2023?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Requirements for Security Guard Jobs In Bahrain
You should be able to read and write English fluently.
You must be at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Matric-level education is required.
Experience of at least two years is required.
Understanding basic Arabic conversation would be advantageous.
How much is a Security Guard paid in Bahrain?
The national average salary for a Security Guard is 155 in Bahrain.