Security Officer Job In USA 2023 Full-time security officer position with visa sponsorship in the United States – Individuals in security roles are responsible for completing security and administrative tasks on time. Nonetheless, their major responsibility is to ensure a safe, secure, and welcoming environment by implementing security policies and protecting residents.
Full-time security officer position with visa sponsorship in the United States
Security officers on a full-time basis are responsible for the protection and safety of workers, customers, visitors, and property.
This article details all of the specific roles, duties, benefits, and criteria, as well as numerous others. If you are interested in this visa sponsorship shop in the United States, you have reached the correct location. Continue reading to discover more.
Who is an Officer of Full Time Security?
A full-time security officer greatly contributes to the maintenance of a welcoming, secure, and safe environment by upholding security standards. They are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of employees, customers, guests, and property.
In addition, this effort is essential for identifying hazards and maintaining security processes to reduce threats. In addition, they respond to incidents and reduce exposure or liability in all areas, including financial, physical, and human.
Full-Time Security Officer Obligations & Tasks
The following are the responsibilities of a full-time security officer in the United States:
- Responsible for the safety, protection, and security of employees, clients, visitors, and property
- Responsible for preventing theft and maintaining the security of the area.
- They monitor and authorize the entry and leave of staff, guests, and other individuals.
- Provide help to guests or lead them to the appropriate company representative.
- Use a radio with several frequencies and channels.
- Every suspicious behaviour and policy violations must be noticed and reported.
- Effectively manage the access control requirements to ensure the greatest level of security.
- They deter crime by providing a general presence of security.
- They assist with social responsibilities at times of crisis.
- As required, they provide transportation service using business vehicles.
Abilities and Capabilities Needed of a Full-Time Security Officer
The following competencies and skills are required of a full-time security officer:
- Ability to engage with others and maintain a favourable rapport
- Close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to alter focus.
- Capacity to perform under adverse situations both indoors and outside.
- The ability to compute fundamental numbers.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- The basics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid (training available).
- Keep a neat and professional appearance.
- Possess the ability to work flexible hours.
- They maintain discretion.
- Verify that words and actions are consistent with one another.
- As time permits, exhibit initiative by touring facilities.
- Assist others whether or not instructed to do so in advance.
- Maintain security in a safe and courteous manner at all times.
- Always maintain vigilance and safety consciousness.
- Submit daily activity and anomaly reports, including equipment or property damage, theft, accidents, etc.
Physical Qualifications for a Full-Time Security Officer
Before you can be employed, you must fulfil certain physical requirements. Without the following physical requirements, you will be rejected:
- Capacity to walk, lift, bend at the knees and waist, squat, kneel, reach, climb a step stool, and stand for extended durations.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pound things.
- Ability to occasionally push or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possession of near eyesight, peripheral vision, and the ability to alter focus.
Education and Experience Requirements for Full-Time Security Positions
- Here are the qualifications you must possess to work as a full-time security officer:
- equivalent to a high school diploma or higher
- One to three years of experience at the facility
- Ability to work any shift or as required (irregular hours)
- Have a driver’s licence
- Perks of Being a Full-Time Security Officer
- As a full-time security officer, there are numerous advantages to enjoy, some of which are listed below:
- Get free educational and career training possibilities
- You will have holiday, vacation, and sick leave time.
- Diversity of occupations and work environments
- Modular working hours
- Good career outlook Vast opportunities for professional advancement
- Engaging physical activity
- A compensation above the market average
What is the role of a Security Officer?
- Security officers secure clients’ valuables on their behalf.
- They safeguard products during the transfer from one location to another.
- With proactive security measures, etc., they avoid losses and harm.
- Full-Time Security Officer Salary in the United States With Visa Sponsorship
- Due to the high salary, a large number of individuals are currently seeking for full-time security officer positions. The annual salary of a security guard in the United States ranges from $21,150 to $50,310. In addition, the median wage in the United States is $29,680 per year.
How To Apply for Security Officer Job with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply for a full-time security officer job with visa sponsorship, you will need to write an application letter. Below are steps to follow
- Get your document read (CV, covered letter, resume).
- Bring out your smartphone or laptop
- Make sure you are connected to the strong internet network
- Navigate to any of the job websites (indeed.com or LinkedIn.com)
- Once any of the pages open, locate the search bar.
- Type in the job you are applying for.
- To complete your application, follow the online process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the salary of a security officer in USA?
The annual wage for security guards ranges from $21,150 to $50,310. The median annual wage in the United States is $29,680.
What does a security officer do in the United States?
Patrols the property, monitors surveillance equipment and entry points, and provides protection for personnel and property. Conducts investigations into security breaches, events, and other suspicious conduct. Traffic is managed by directing drivers. Compiles reports by documenting observations, data, happenings, and surveillance actions.