The application period for the Thailand Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS is currently open. Yes, Thai Government Scholarships are available and IELTS is not required in Thailand. At AIT University, all international applicants can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Thailand. Masters and doctoral scholarships are available at the Asian Institute of Technology. The institution ranks first in Thailand and fourteenth in Asia. It is Thailand’s most renowned university. Enjoy and learn about the culture and natural beauty of Thailand, which is renowned for its islands and beaches. Submit applications online.
Also, note that there is no application fee for the AIT Thailand Scholarship 2023. The scholarships offer students of diverse backgrounds from all Asian and ASEAN nations an incredible opportunity. The university offers numerous academic options. This is also a good option because there will be less competition due to the lack of applicants. The application procedure for Thailand Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS is provided below.
Details of Thailand Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 February 2023
The duration of the Master’s Scholarship is two years, while the duration of the Doctoral Program is four years.
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Development Sustainability
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication TechnologiesSchool of Management
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
The AIT Thailand Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship and will cover the following costs:
- Full Tuition Fee Covers
- Registration Fees
- Bursary for Living Expenses in AIT’s Residential Campus, for the Entire Period
- Airfare Tickets
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- Applicants must originate from Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN, and Other Asian nations.
- Possess an exceptional education record in a 4-year Bachelor’s Program and 2-year Master’s Program.
- Two character reference letters
- Submission of a research proposal
- If you do not have an IELTS score, you must submit an English Language Proficiency Proof from your university.
Make sure to submit all required documents and fill out the online application form by February 28, 2023, for the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2023.
How to Apply For Thailand Government Scholarships 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Thailand Government Scholarship 2023 2023?
The Thai Government is accepting scholarship applications for the academic year of 2023. Master’s or doctoral degree programs at the Asian Institute of Technology are offered with full funding through these scholarships. AIT is the number one university in Thailand and the fourteenth best in Asia.
Which scholarship is Thailand giving to international students in 2024?
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully-funded master’s and doctoral awards for international students. This Scholarship provides full tuition, educational support fees, and a monthly stipend of 10,000 Thai Baht.