UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK Apply Here International Students may apply for a UCL Global Masters Scholarship in 2023. The scholarship provides funding for University College London master’s degree programs in All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is April 27, 2023.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship is intended to offer overseas students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds the means to enroll in a full-time Master’s program at UCL. University College London, also known as UCL, is a public research institution located in London, United Kingdom. It is the second-biggest university in the United Kingdom by total enrollment and the largest by postgraduate enrollment.
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 is offered for University College London master’s degree programs.
The following subjects can be studied under this scholarship program:
- There are up to seventy-two (seventy-two) available scholarships year 2023/24, two of which are designated for students from India.
- The scholarship is worth £15,000.
- The scholarship is only available for one year unless the full-time program is two years long. In this situation, the scholarship will be paid at a rate of 50% per year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held concurrently with additional scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be altered based on the overall amount of other funds the student receives.
- Scholarship winners are required to promptly notify the UCL Student Support Office of any other funding they receive for their UCL Master’s degree studies, either before or after receiving the UCL Global Masters Scholarship.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition payments, with any remaining funds distributed in three equal installments over the course of the academic year to cover living expenses.
- Eligible Nationalities:
- This award is available to international students.
Candidates may come from any country outside the United Kingdom, but they must meet all of the following requirements.
be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate; come from a low-income background*; AND have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at UCL in 2023/24. Please note that distance-learning options do not qualify for this scholarship; students must travel to the United Kingdom to attend UCL in person.
To apply for the scholarship, you must have submitted a comprehensive admission application to UCL (including the submission of references).
You do not need to have received an admission offer to be eligible for this scholarship, but UCL Admissions must have confirmed your fee status. For some students, this occurs quickly after they submit their university application, but for the majority, it does not occur until shortly before an admissions offer is made. If you are unable to access the scholarship application form, you may be required to wait until UCL determines whether or not to award you admission. Please apply for admission well in advance of the scholarship deadline.
Access instructions for the online scholarship application:
- Sign in to Portico with your usual credentials.
- Click the ‘View’ button next to the ‘Active Application’ for which you intend to request funding.
- In the application screen, select ‘Funding’ from the menu at the page’s top.
- You’ve reached the funding page. Click “Check and Apply” beneath “Grants Available” to determine which funds you are eligible to apply for.
- Click on the name of the program for which you desire to apply.