World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 International Students from Developing Countries can now apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2023. Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships have Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships at Reputable Universities. The best universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan will enroll students. Men and women from developing nations are eligible to apply. Additionally, apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
World Bank Scholarships are available for 26 Master’s Degree Preferred Programs. All costs will be covered by the award. The duration of the award is two years.
Details of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Degree level: Masters’s Degree
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Eligible: All Nationalities
- Country: United States, Europe, Japan
- Deadline: 28 February 2023
Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a Completely Free Scholarship for International Students to further their education in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, or Japan. Detail is given below:
- Include Economy Class airfare between your home country and the host institution as part of your tuition fee. Additional $500 USD per trip.
- Medical Insurance
- A monthly allowance that covers all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
About Japan World Bank Scholarship
- Scholarships for Master’s Degrees in over 26+ Study Fields are available through the World Bank Scholarship Program.
- There are over 33 universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. You will study at a Partner University in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, or Japan.
- The scholarship will last for two years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
Under the Joint Japan-World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24, a vast array of academic disciplines are available. The link to the list of universities and fields is provided below.
Developmental nations are eligible
Eligibility Criteria For World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
This is a requirement for the Graduate Scholarship Program of the World Bank for 2023-24.
- Be a citizen of one of the developing World Bank member countries on this list.
- not hold citizenship in more than one developed nation
- Enjoy good health.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) earned at least three years prior to the Application Deadline
- Have at least three years of recent development-related work experience following the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Be employed full-time in a development-related position at the time of scholarship application submission. The only exception to this requirement is for developing country nationals from a country that will be included on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each scholarship call.
- Be unconditionally admitted (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs located outside the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed when the call for scholarship applications opens. The admission letter must be uploaded prior to submitting the application. For more information, see “How to Apply.”
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group, nor a close relative by blood or adoption, with “close relative” defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
How to Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
You must submit an online application for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24. The entire application process is detailed. Visit the following link for application instructions. The application process for the Preferred Program and the Partner Program are distinct.
People Also Ask
What is the Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
Include Economy Class airfare between your home country and the host institution as part of your tuition fee. Additional $500 USD per trip.
A monthly allowance that covers all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)