American University Scholarships 2023: American University is a private research institution in Washington, D.C. that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of disciplines. Nearly 13,000 undergraduates and graduate students are enrolled at American University. American University is a private university founded in 1893 and located in Washington, D.C. The university enrols over 12,000 students and provides programmes at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels. The university also offers joint degree programmes with Sciences Po in France, the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, and Peking University in China, among others.
American University in Washington, D.C., is a medium-sized institution with a sizeable student body. American University offers a variety of scholarships in an effort to make higher education more affordable. Some are merit-based, while others are based on financial needs. To qualify for the majority of scholarships, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The number and value of American University scholarships fluctuate from year to year based on the availability of funds.
American University is pleased to provide a variety of scholarships that recognise academic achievement and provide financial aid to talented students. We recognise the importance of obtaining a college degree, and our scholarships are intended to help students from all walks of life attend American universities. There are numerous types of available scholarships, and we encourage all applicants to investigate their options.
American University, which is ranked among the top universities in the world, offers an extensive array of undergraduate and graduate programmes across its eight schools and colleges. The generous scholarship programme at American University is one of its most distinguishing features. There are numerous scholarship opportunities available for both domestic and international students in all fields of study. Scholarships based on merit are granted on the basis of a combination of academic achievement and leadership experience.
- University: American University
- Country: America
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of international service
- School of Public Policy
- College of arts and Sciences
- School of business
Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship
- Does the EGL grant for AU cover all AU expenses? (full educational cost, room, and board) Who will need a visa (preferably an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the United States?
- The grant does not cover additional expenses, such as mandatory health insurance, books, and transportation costs.
- International students who have overcome a variety of obstacles and challenges, as well as those from underrepresented international and financial backgrounds.
- For the ninth and twelfth grades, a 3.8 GPA corresponds to a 4.0 GPA (or the top ten per cent of the graduating class).
- A demonstrated commitment to the initiative, volunteerism, local administration, and advancing the needs of individuals in their country of origin.
- Students with one of the following credentials:
- 95+ on the TOEFL iBT (all subscores should be 20 or above)
- Subscores of 24 or higher on the conventional IELTS 7.0+ TOEFL 7.0+ (all subscores should be 6.0 or above)
- 33 minimum SAT Reading Subscore 29 bare minimum ACT English 65 bare minimum PTE 120+ Duolingo (all subscores should be 110 or above)
- Students who are currently enrolled in optional/secondary school and will graduate by June 2023.
- Complete the AU EGLS application on the web.
- Establish your authority TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo are three English proficiency tests. English Test score results
- Your University Transcript
- Reference letter from the school’s teachers
- Elegantly constructed Personal Declaration
How To Apply for American University Scholarships 2023?
Frequently Asked Questions
What GPA is required for scholarships in USA 2023?
Some scholarship committees will only consider applicants with a minimum GPA. Competitive academic scholarships have minimum GPA requirements ranging from approximately 2.0 to at least 3.75. With a GPA of 3.0 or higher, you have a good chance of qualifying for a variety of scholarships.
Do American universities give scholarships to international students in 2023?
Nearly every university in the United States offers international students scholarships. Still, the average amount paid by international students is typically greater than that of domestic students.