Farm Worker Jobs In Canada: Abbotsford, British Columbia-based A & M Toor Farm Ltd. is seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Farm Worker. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to Permanent or Full-time employment. The shift schedule consists of Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, and Morning.
Details Of Farm Worker Jobs In Canada:
- Employer Name: A & M Toor Farm Ltd.
- Position: Farm worker
- No. of vacancies: 9
- Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate is responsible for trimming.
- The candidate will be responsible for nurturing fruit trees.
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate is responsible for binding
- The candidate is responsible for filtering.
- The candidate will be responsible for agricultural harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and maintain farm equipment and apparatus.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no standard educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work in wet or damp, filthy, and cold or refrigerated environments.
- The work environment is chaotic, and the candidate must be able to maintain full concentration despite the disturbances.
- The candidate is required to operate in an environment with a high odor concentration.
Check Also: Office Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Experience and specialization
Types of crops
- These are blueberry harvests.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to perform effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive duties.
- The candidate must be required to routinely carry large loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding activities as part of their daily duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to recline for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be able to walk for extended distances.
- The candidate must be willing to lean, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply For Farm Worker Jobs In Canada?
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
People Also Ask:
Can I go to Canada as a farm worker?
If you’re a skilled farm worker looking to move to Canada and wondering about employment, then check out the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP).
What is the basic salary of a farm worker in Canada?
The average farm worker’s salary in Canada is $29,821 per year or $15.29 per hour.