Housekeeping supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023 – RAMADA WORLDWIDE (by Wyndham) based in Miramichi, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping supervisor who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full-time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning.
Details About Housekeeping supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023:
|Employer Name||RAMADA WORLDWIDE (by Wyndham)|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$24.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
Check Also: Requirements Jobs in UK 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Description of Housekeeping supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating employee activities.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and cleanliness inspections of sites and facilities.
- The candidate must suggest or coordinate the coordination of additional maintenance services.
- The candidate will be expected to assist cleaners in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate must collaborate with other departments to coordinate work activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules.
Requirements for Housekeeping supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The applicant must work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
How to Apply for Housekeeping supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a supervisor of housekeeping?
To become a housekeeping supervisor, a high school diploma and prior experience as a housekeeper are required. You must have knowledge of housekeeping procedures, equipment, and cleaning supplies. Being bilingual is advantageous, as you may need to communicate with non-English-speaking employees.
Are qualifications required to be a supervisor?
Generally, you will need at least one or two years of work experience to apply directly. Employers may also require you to have work-based qualifications and industry-specific training certificates.