IsDB Turkey Scholarship Program 2023. The IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship Program 2023 is a Fully Funded Award for study in Turkey. This program is funded by YTB and IsDB to provide equal opportunities to students from IsDB member states and Muslim communities around the world to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in Turkey. This Program is not the same as the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023.
In 2023, the IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship will cover all expenses, including a monthly stipend, housing assistance, tuition fees, health insurance, a one-year Turkish language course, and a round-trip flight ticket. This is an opportunity for international students to study at the most prestigious Turkish universities of higher education.
ISDB Turkey Joint Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Turkey
- Educational Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2023
ISDB Turkey Scholarship provides Complete Coverage for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, including:
- Monthly Allowance Provision Help with Tuition Fees
- A one-year Turkish language course is covered by health insurance.
- Expenses for a one-time round-trip flight ticket
Applicants can apply to any Turkish university and study any subject.
ISDB Scholarship Program for Turkey – Eligibility
- Academic Criteria:
- Minimum for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Age Criteria to be under:
- 21 for Undergraduate programs
- 30 for Master’s programs
- 35 for Doctorate programs
Between 20 February 2023 and 20 March 2023, applications for the IsDB Turkey joint scholarship program are only accepted through the Türkiye Scholarships website.
How to Apply IsDB Turkey Scholarship Program 2023
To apply for the joint scholarship program, candidates who are eligible to apply for the Türkiye Scholarships – IsDB Joint Scholarship Program must select “yes” in the “Joint Scholarship Programs” section of the application screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get an IsDB scholarship in 2023?
Citizens of any of the above-mentioned 21 IsDB LDMCs.
Completion of high school with minimum passing grades in major subjects; Non-recipient of any other scholarship; and.
Be physically healthy and willing to submit to medical examinations after selection
How to apply for the Turkish success scholarship in 2023?
The minimum grade point average for undergraduates should be 70%…
Undergraduate applicants must be younger than 21 years old…
Students of any nationality are encouraged to apply.
Turkey Success Scholarship applications can be submitted by interested candidates.