University of New England Australia HDR Scholarship 2023 The Australian University of New England invites international applicants for its HDR Scholarship Program 2023. Applicants for an HDR Scholarship are expected to be current scholars enrolled in a Higher Degree Research course, or students who have already applied for an HDR Course.
So, would you like to study on scholarship at the University of New England in Australia in 2023? The Fully Funded HDR Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for you to pursue your academic goals.
Note that the HDR Scholarship at the University of New England is restricted to master’s and doctoral candidates only.
Environmental, rural sciences, law, science and technology, audio engineering, architecture, social science, management, business, etc. are among the available fields of study. As a completely funded program, the student’s tuition will be covered in its entirety.
Information Regarding the 2023 University of New England HDR Scholarship
- Category: Graduate Institution Hosting: University of New England
- The nation of Australia
- Master’s and doctoral degrees last for two and three years, respectively.
- Criteria for Eligibility: International candidates
- Benefits to Finances: Entirely Funded
- Level of Program: Master’s and Doctoral Degree Program
- Gender: Males and Women
- Date limit for applications: 31 May 2023
University of New England HDR Scholarship Benefits
- The HDR Scholarship holder’s living expenses will be covered.
- Complete tuition waiver
- Health coverage
- Each week, candidates will receive a complete allowance of AU$ 28,854.
- Monthly Allowances
University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023 Requirements
The following are the eligibility requirements for the HDR Scholarship at the University of New England:
- Candidates must possess solid academic accomplishments.
- Applicants for a Master’s degree must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- The PhD program requires Applicants to hold a Master’s degree in one of the main fields listed in this announcement.
- The scholarship is also available to candidates who will be enrolled in 2022.
Participating Institutions and Academic Disciplines
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Science, Agriculture Business, and Law Faculty of Medicine and Health School of Environmental and Rural Science School of Law School of Science and Technology UNE Business School
- School of Medicine and Health School of Health School of Psychology School of Rural Medicine
- Bachelor’s transcript (for Master’s programs) and Master’s transcript (for Ph.D. programs).
- Recent passports are required for international students.
- Brief resume or CV.
- The letter of intent or Statement of purpose.
- Proposed Research.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medical Certificate.
- Language Proficiency Evidence
- Excellent TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Acceptance Letter for the Foreigner Physical Examination (Optional)
How to Apply for the University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023?
- All interested and Qualified Candidates should apply online through the official portal of the University of New England
- Kindly provide all the documents required
- Complete the application and submit it before the deadline and awaits a response
- To apply click on the official link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Australia offer any scholarships for 2023-2024?
The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is seeking applications for Australia Awards Scholarships for 2023-2024. All international students from around the world are eligible for Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships to study in Australia.
Which scholarship will the United Kingdom award to international students in 2023?
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-2023 is a completely funded international scholarship. This award is for masters and doctoral studies. This scholarship provides an annual stipend of £17,848 as well as health insurance, funding for academic development of up to £2,000, and a family allowance of up to £10,120.