World Bank Internship Program 2023: The World Bank Internship Program BIP Provides Highly Motivated Individuals With The Opportunity To Learn About Its Mission And Work. The World Bank Internship BIP Permits Interns To Contribute New Perspectives, Innovative Ideas, And Research Experience To The Bank’s Work While Improving Their Skills In A Diverse Environment.
In addition, it is a great way to add practical work experience to resumes. Internships with the World Bank’s Business Internship Program (BIP) are available in both development operations and other business units (such as human resources, communications, and accounting, among others). Availability During A Given Internship Term Is However Determined By Business Needs.
Details About World Bank Internship Program 2023
|Host Organization||Global/International Applicants|
|Target Audience||Gobal/International Applicants|
|Global/International Applicants||31 October 2022|
Eligibility Criteria Of World Bank Internship Program 2023
To be eligible for the World Bank Internship BIP, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate program (pursuing a master’s degree or doctorate with the intent to return to school full-time). There is no maximum age.
English proficiency is required. Desirable are language skills in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese. Other skills, including computer literacy, are advantageous.
We Value Diversity In Our Workplace And Invite All Qualified Individuals, Especially Women With Diverse Professional and Educational Backgrounds, To Apply. Our objective is to attract and recruit the world’s top talent.
BIP typically seeks candidates for operations (front line) in the following fields:
Or corporate support (accounting, communications, human resource management, information technology, treasury, and other corporate services).
The World Bank pays all interns an hourly wage and, if applicable, provides a travel allowance of up to $3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
These travel expenses are limited to airfare to and from the duty station. The intern is responsible for their own housing. The majority of intern positions are located in Washington, D.C., with a few exceptions in WB country offices. Typically, internship opportunities last at least four weeks.
The World Bank Internship Is Offered Twice A Year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The Annual Application Period Is From December 1 to January 31.
- The application period for the winter internship (November–March) is October 1–31 each year.
All applications must be submitted online and within the application period. (We Do Not Accept Email Applications.)
Before Beginning Employment Or An Unpaid Internship At The WB, J1 Visa Holders Must Obtain A G4 Visa Abroad.
Application Process Of World Bank Internship Program
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on the final day of the application period Spend time preparing your application and providing accurate personal information. You will be required to submit the following files:
Curriculum Vitae (CV): Statement of Interest; Graduate Degree Enrollment Documentation
The following application checklist is intended to simplify the application process.
• Ensure you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
• Ensure that you have an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth and no network or firewall restrictions.
• You’ll be required to create an account and supply an email address. Please ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, as this will be our primary mode of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
• Your application must be completed in a single session, and you will not be able to submit it until you have uploaded all required documents and answered all questions (questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required).
• Please submit your application within ninety minutes to prevent a system timeout.
• Be sure to enter your full telephone number (country code, area code, and phone number).
• Input no special characters (->&#, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any Microsoft Word characters or text.
• Please upload the following required documents prior to submitting your application:
Selection Process Of World Bank Internship Program
All applications are stored in a database that hiring managers consult based on business requirements. Please note that we will not contact candidates unless they are shortlisted by a hiring manager seeking an intern.
The internship database is available to managers from February to July (summer internship) and November to January (winter internship). There is no predetermined number of internship positions per season. Each season is determined solely by business needs.
People Also Ask
How does one become a World Bank intern?
Eligibility Standards. To be eligible for an internship, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a full-time master’s or doctoral program (with the intent to return to school full-time). There’s no age restriction. English proficiency is required.
What Microsoft bundle does a software engineer in the United States need?
What is the typical wage of a Microsoft software engineer? The average annual salary for a Microsoft software engineer in the United States as of March 19, 2023, is $102,770.